Apple’s Industrial Design team is looking to fill a support role on the internal Color Team. The right candidate will have refined organizational skills, a superior attention to detail, impeccable presentation ability, and a strong work ethic.
This role requires the candidate to be on-site in Cupertino, CA.
Key QualificationsKey Qualifications
- Proven superior organizational skills
- Keen eye for details
- Ability to take direction, work independently and quickly switch gears
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with managing large amounts of information
- Knack for presenting objects and information in a beautiful way
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote, Excel, Numbers
Manage physical library and archive of color swatches, material, and samples
Shipping, receiving and organization of color targets and vendor match submissions
Maintain organization of design areas and workspaces
Set up of materials for key meetings and reviews
Education & ExperienceEducation & Experience
Additional RequirementsAdditional Requirements
Pay & BenefitsPay & Benefits
- At Apple, base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within a range. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role. The base pay range for this role is between $92,705.59 and $179,100.00 annualized, and your base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.
Apple employees also have the opportunity to become an Apple shareholder through participation in Apple’s discretionary employee stock programs. Apple employees are eligible for discretionary restricted stock unit awards, and can purchase Apple stock at a discount if voluntarily participating in Apple’s Employee Stock Purchase Plan. You’ll also receive benefits including: Comprehensive medical and dental coverage, retirement benefits, a range of discounted products and free services, and for formal education related to advancing your career at Apple, reimbursement for certain educational expenses — including tuition. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments as well as relocation. Learn more about Apple Benefits.
Note: Apple benefit, compensation and employee stock programs are subject to eligibility requirements and other terms of the applicable plan or program.
Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.