Embedded Software Engineer
Resonant Sciences is a world-class research and development firm located in Dayton, Ohio focused on developing and transitioning innovative technologies and solutions to developmental and operational platforms. Our areas of expertise include FSS radome and antenna design and fabrication, custom electronic solutions, and inhouse RF measurements of materials, antennas, radomes, and subsystems. Our technical staff are nationally recognized for contributions to their respective areas of specialization.
A career at Resonant Sciences means that you will be involved in the complete development life cycle, seeing your design evolve from development prototype to incorporating mission requirements to technical specifications into a finished product for field testing.
We are seeking an Embedded Software Engineer with experience in software design and development to work in a fast-paced RF laboratory designing, developing and testing custom RF embedded solutions.
- Design software layer between FPGA signal processing and UI level code.
- Work with other software engineers to coordinate efforts and meet project deadlines.
- Collaborate with mechanical, automation and electrical engineers on design, build and test of custom RF measurement systems.
- Travel to customer sites to provide training and support.
- Work independently to form comprehensive solutions to complex engineering problems. Able to communicate software designs and best practices coherently.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering or related field with at least ten years’ experience.
- Must be eligible to obtain and/or maintain a Secret Clearance. Active clearance is preferred.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Experience with C/C++ and integrating with FPGA code.
- Knowledge of RF signal processing algorithms
- Knowledge of Yocto or linux driver development
- Knowledge of Xilinx platforms
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Become part of a high-tech work environment that is highly impactful, exciting and collaborative.
- Flexible working environment that enables our employees to balance work and personal life.
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and prescription benefits with extremely low employee cost share for you and your eligible dependents.
- A well-funded Health Spending Account with standard account fees paid by Resonant Sciences.
- 10 Federal Holidays (6 Standard, 4 Floating).
- A flexible Paid Time Off plan for employees.
- A generous retirement plan, subject to plan, IRS and ERISA rules.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.