EdPlus at ASU is a dynamic unit of Arizona State University focused on the design and scalable delivery of digital teaching and learning models to increase student success and reduce barriers to achievement in higher education. We advance the economic, social, cultural, and overall health of the local, national, and international communities served by ASU.
We’re seeking a Product Manager, AI Tools and Technology to lead the creation and improvement of well-designed product solutions that provide value to students, faculty, and staff; collaborates and communicates with stakeholders and cross-functional product teams to solve problems and achieve objectives that result in changes to product capabilities; distills and communicates customer and stakeholder needs, sets priority, and measures impact; defines, communicates, and manages product vision, strategy, and roadmap. Focuses specifically on AI-driven solutions, ensuring alignment with the latest AI technologies and trends.
- Manage the following for one or more AI-powered products: Focus on providing value to students, faculty, and staff through the creation of product solutions that solve problems and help them achieve their goals.
- Integrate and align AI solutions with product goals and KPIs.
- Align product goals and improvements with organization goals and mission.
- Define, communicate, and manage product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Integrate AI capabilities and considerations into product governance.
- Continuously expand understanding of customers, stakeholders, and the organization.
- Leverage AI to identify opportunities for improvement and innovation using quantitative and qualitative insights.
- Collaboratively lead cross-functional product team(s) to discover and deliver well-designed product solutions.
- Incorporate AI technologies to enhance customer interactions and representation in product decisions.
- Groom and prioritize the backlog.
- Plan and prioritize each product release.
- Communicate product status and changes to customers, users, stakeholders, and leadership.
- Promote awareness and understanding of AI features among stakeholders.
- Be the main point of contact for customers, users, and stakeholders.
- Help define the product team's charter.
- Define product initiative scope and establish clear evaluation criteria.
- Partner with Portfolio Management for alignment of product priority and overall portfolio roadmap.
- Depending on the phase of a product, the role will entail a combination of the above or more focus on certain responsibilities.
- Assume or coordinate other duties or projects as assigned or directed.
Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field and two (2) years experience in product management; OR five (5) years experience in product management; OR any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills, and abilities have been achieved.
- Evidence of a bachelor's degree or higher in a related field.
- Demonstrated knowledge with generative AI and AI tools.
- Experienced at collaborating with and leading agile cross-functional product teams and stakeholders to discover and deliver well-designed product solutions for customers.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the latest AI news, trends, and technologies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of principles, practices, and methods of product management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of UX design, information architecture, user interface design, and user research.
- Demonstrated knowledge of various technologies and tools, including web technologies.
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of AI technologies and their integration into product development.
- Demonstrated knowledge of agile software development methodologies.
- Experience with in-depth analysis in interpreting data and formulating conclusions.
- Experience in developing business cases and writing logical and complete functional and technical specifications and requirements.
- Experience in organizing and coordinating multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Experience in presentation and facilitation.
- Evidence of effective communication.
- Experience in managing software development life cycle from requirements to delivery, including new product versions and enhancements.
- Experience in working work well with a diverse team.
- Experience in collaborating and making decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in analyzing complex problems and utilizing critical thinking to solve issues and make decisions.
- Experience in identifying, prioritizing, and scoping customer and organization needs
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $76,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Scottsdale, AZ 85257