Your Day as a Craftable QA Manual Software Test Engineer
Craftable, a technology startup in the food and beverage industry, is looking for an entry-level Testing Engineer to join our Dallas team! This is an opportunity for a self-motivated and process-driven professional to grow in a fast-paced environment. Our goal is to create a standard of excellence for how hospitality operations run their programs and we are actively looking for like-minded people who share our passion and love for restaurant tech.
This is a Manual Software Test Engineer position with primary functions that include, but are not limited to conducting manual tests, analysis of software applications and systems, mitigate risk, and prevent software issues.
Your Role in Action
- Develop test procedures for Web and Mobile (iOS and Android) applications relating to customer product solutions
- Design and execute test cases for feature, performance, and regression testing
- Implement testing goals and strategies
- Work closely with development team and product manager to ensure the quality of a product
- Create and manage detailed bug reports
- Collect logs using ADB and terminal commands
- Write SQL queries
What You Bring to the Table
- Bachelor’s or equivalent is preferred
- Experience with ADB commands; SQL, HTML, CSS
- Knowledge of the SQA methodology and SDLC
- Passion for testing and quality
- Ability to multi-task and work in a collaborative team environment
- Attention to details, analytical mind
$60,000 – $80,000 / year
- Medical, vision, dental insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Vibrant company culture with frequent team building events
- Fast paced learning environment with significant availability for new opportunities to grow
Bring us your fondness for food service, your commitment to cocktails, and your penchant for problem-solving and help smooth the icing for everyone in the industry by applying now at firstname.lastname@example.org!