Annexus designs solutions to help Americans grow and protect their retirement savings. For almost 2 decades, Annexus has developed market-leading fixed-indexed annuities and indexed universal life insurance products. Annexus has forged relationships with many of the industry’s leading insurance carriers and the world’s largest investment banks.
We seek a skilled and forward-thinking marketing specialist with a focus on email marketing. In this role, you will manage all facets of email marketing campaigns, including user segmentation, content development, and flawless distribution. You will also collaborate with colleagues across internal departments to optimize the adoption of our offerings.
To excel as an email marketing specialist, you must demonstrate your expertise in executing compelling and influential campaigns. Additionally, keeping up with the latest technology and industry advancements that streamline campaign distribution and tracking is crucial for success in this role.
- Assist Director of Marketing Data and Automation in developing and driving email marketing across multiple sales divisions and target markets
- Maintain a cohesive email marketing calendar that aligns sales, marketing, and event teams with engaging digital marketing campaigns
- Constantly analyze results and monitor engagement to optimize future and ongoing campaigns
- Works closely with the internal data team to leverage user segments, integrations, and campaign automation
- Utilize strong knowledge of conversion best practices to influence the development of effective email design/content, landing pages, and other downstream assets
- Thorough knowledge of email marketing and marketing automation technology platforms (Marketo, Pardot, preferably MarketingCloud)
- Ability to develop bulletproof emails that render across all major email clients
- Solid understanding of email design best practices, HTML email development, call-to-action, subject lines, content, and branding guidelines
- B2B email marketing and deliverability experience required (emphasis in a highly regulated environment such as financial services or healthcare preferred)
- Ability to segment lists based on target audience, behavior, and past email/web analytics
- Excellent understanding of email marketing test platforms (Litmus, Email on Acid, etc.)
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data
- In-depth experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and analytics
- Must be a self-starter motivated to move the needle in every aspect of their craft, but also be a team player with the ability to work in conjunction with internal and external resources
Annexus thrives on a performance-based culture, attracting individuals with a positive and proactive mindset driven to elevate and amplify our marketing efforts. Join us on this exciting journey of growth and success!
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Scottsdale, AZ 85260: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Scottsdale, AZ 85260