ho is Radians Inc: Radians Inc. is a company committed to leading the way to a safer tomorrow. How do we lead the way to a safer tomorrow, by hiring the best people to help achieve our goal.
About Radians Inc: Radians Inc. has been in business for over 20 years. Radians has become a major leader in the safety industry by manufacturing high-performance Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for the industrial, construction, and safety markets. Fostering a culture of innovation, flexibility, and excellence, we create products, services, and experiences that are leading the way to a safer tomorrow.
Position Summary: The Product Manager must have a keen eye for gaps in consumer product offerings and an innovative mindset for filling them. They must be a highly skilled market analyst with a proven ability to strategize the full lifecycle of a product, from conception to release. Must be able to guide cross-functional teams in the creation and marketing of products that improve customer experience and grow market share.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive the execution of all processes in the product lifecycle, including product and market research, competitor analysis, planning, positioning, requirements roadmap development, and product launch.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototyping and final development by engineering teams.
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI.
- Analyze market data to develop sales strategies and define product objectives for the company.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototyping and final development by engineering teams. Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams in the development, QA, and release of products, and balance resources to ensure success for the entire company.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Radians across primary market segments.
- Study customer and competitor assortments to observe trends, successes, and possible unmet needs.
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, and or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors and distributors to manage product distribution, establish distribution networks, and develop distribution strategies.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business required, advanced degree preferred.
- Must have progressive years of experience in disposable protective apparel space.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Strong analytical, planning, forecasting, and financial skills.
OTHER SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Must have strong people skills and the ability to articulate a strategy in a way that motivates a team to achieve the divisions’ goals.
- Ability to travel as needed for trade shows and customer presentations.
- Ability to draft reports, business correspondence, and procedures.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Paid time off
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Huntsville, AL