- The candidate will be responsible for the management of DevOps and Microsoft code management tools for the application development teams.
- They will provide consulting and the implementation for applications that require advanced security including OAuth tools, two-factor authentication, and DDoS protections.
- This position requires collaboration with 3rd party vendors and a diverse group of application development teams across DCF.
location: MADISON, Wisconsin
job type: Contract
salary: $40.76 - 45.76 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- The candidate should have a core knowledge of configuring applications for high availability.
- Great attention to detail is necessary in validating that configurations have been built according to the requirements or needs of the application.
- Candidates who have experience installing and configuring software for windows servers will be considered as preferred candidates.
- The Software Engineer will work cooperatively with the development teams to review technical designs, security configurations, and coordinate various types of application or software implementations with our managed service providers.
- They will participate in various software and application testing processes and should have some knowledge of different tools available for use.
- The candidate must have Software Engineer capabilities with 8-10 years of experience, they will rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, independently perform a variety of complicated tasks, and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Good technical oral and written communications are required to work with a variety of stakeholders and developers. Having a knowledge and practice with various project management methodologies is a plus.
- 8 years of experience working with .Net application development.
- Advanced level knowledge of administering code management and deployment tools like TFS, Azure DevOps, GIT.
- strong level of competency with multiple versions of Visual Studio, 2019 and 2022.
- Experience designing applications that require advanced security including OAuth tools, two-factor authentication, and DDoS protections for applications.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
- .NET (8 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad Digital, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad Digital offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
About the Company:
Randstad was founded in 1960 by Frits Goldschmeding. We've never let go of his passion or the values that he established. By staying true to those fundamentals, we've expanded to represent more than 90 percent of the HR services market.
We provide outsourcing, staffing, consulting and workforce solutions within the areas of engineering, accounting and finance, healthcare, human resources, IT, legal, life sciences, manufacturing and logistics, office and administration and sales and marketing. We can’t wait to tell you all about it.
Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for, and supply of, labor and HR services. We believe in the value of work as a unifying force that shapes society for the better. We live by the core values established early in our company's history: to know, serve and trust, striving for perfection and simultaneous promotion of all interests.
10,000 employees or more