About The Onboarding Consultant Position
The Onboarding Consultant plays a critical role in successfully facilitating the onboarding experience for our clients. Through extreme organization, exceptional customer experience, and clear communication, the Onboarding Consultant is responsible for a robust onboarding experience including the design and build of a fully functional, personally branded starting point on Websites 360®️ (among other platforms) as well as breaking the Marketing 360®️ apps into manageable pieces throughout several training calls. It is the goal of the Onboarding Consultant to help customers get comfortable with the entirety of the Marketing 360®️ platform and address any questions they may have along the way. At the close of the onboarding process, the customer will see the value and impact that the Marketing 360®️ apps and Websites 360®️ website will make on their business goals. The Onboarding Consultant is expected to work closely with many other departments at Madwire to ensure the customer’s onboarding experience is efficient and fruitful.
Our offices are located in Fort Collins, CO. This position can be in-office, remote* (in approved states), or a hybrid of the two.
Salary begins at $36,000 per year.
What You’ll Do
- You’ll provide a delightful onboarding experience to our clients.
- You’ll successfully manage the timely launch of our clients’ websites, when necessary.
- You’ll specialize in building Websites 360® sites, as well as sites on several e-commerce platforms.
- You'll manage the initial brand guideline development process for our clients
- You’ll collaborate with account managers, graphic designers, web developers, and clients daily through in-person, email, and phone communications.
- You will be responsible for staying organized and setting and maintaining expectations of small to medium business owners.
- You will be responsible for managing around 20-30 active projects at a time.
Who You Are
- You enjoy conversing with clients over the phone and through email to establish a first impression that lasts a lifetime.
- You are exceptionally organized.
- You have a keen eye for design, but don’t necessarily have the skillset to create the assets yourself.
- You are a fast learner with the ability to pick up on new technologies quickly and efficiently.
- You can apply what you learn immediately for the betterment of the clients.
- You have some sales ability.
- You have a friendly sense of competition, which helps you work well under pressure.
- You thrive in a busy, high-paced environment.
- You like to work with people: clients and teammates make for a fun and collaborative environment.
- You are able to tactfully handle confrontation.
- You are ambitious.
- You are able to take and learn from constructive criticism, and apply that feedback to your work.
- You are able to clearly and concisely express opinions and directions.
Who We Are
- We specialize in “Marketing and Design,” we call it “Mad.” It’s in our blood. Our manifesto. Our calling. We love Mad™.
- We are a world-class digital marketing company, growing small- and medium-sized businesses through a single, powerful platform.
- We provide technology and talent, with Marketing 360 as our powerful software backed by the professional marketing services that the team at Madwire has to offer.
- We are a collaborative group, and everyone has some kind of talent that fits into our greater puzzle.
- We are an Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Company in America for six years straight.
- We are rated the #1 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor (2016).
- Joe Kellogg and JB Kellogg have been rated the top CEOs by Glassdoor for three years straight.
- We’re ranked in the Top 50 Family-Owned Colorado Companies for six years straight.
- We are a Top 10 Marketing Company by Inc 500 (2014).
- We ranked #2 on Entrepreneur 360 (2017).
All Onboarding Consultants start with a base salary of $36,000 and are eligible for salary raises following routine performance reviews, assuming teammates are positively aligned with expectations.
Employee Health Benefits
Employees are eligible to enroll in benefit plans effective day one.
Eligibility to enter the plan is the first of the month following 60 days of employment
Company match 50% up to 6% of employee contributions after one year of employment
Paid Time Off
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Unlimited vacation (and no waiting period!)
- 5 sick days annually
We are currently hiring in the following states: AK, AZ, AR, CO, FL, GA, HI, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MD, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NJ, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WV, WI, WY. Please note that it may take up to 2 months to authorize work in some states. Please let the hiring manager know what state you live in so we can plan accordingly.
We Don’t Discriminate
Madwire is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state and local fair employment practice laws. Madwire strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law. All Madwire employees, other workers and representatives are prohibited from engaging in unlawful discrimination. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits and termination of employment.
Madwire complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. Consistent with those requirements, Madwire will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability, if such accommodation would allow the individual to perform the essential functions of the job, unless doing so would create an undue hardship.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.