It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
****Please include a link to your portfolio. To provide your portfolio, utilize the experience section of the application and update the link in the 'websites' field.****
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Upper Quadrant is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Who We Are:
We are a marketing agency and technology services provider with key experience working with specialty retailers. We’ve been providing a wide range of services to clients of all industries since 2001. Our digital marketing services include email marketing, paid social marketing, and website design and development. We define our success based on making a measurable impact on the businesses we partner with.
We infuse everything we do with our four core values: Dedication, Celebration, Integrity, and Innovation.
Who You Are
You are a passionate and talented graphic designer with a proven track record of creating visually stunning and effective design solutions. You're a creative thinker with a keen eye for detail, always striving to push the boundaries of design. You thrive in a collaborative environment and are eager to contribute your skills to our dynamic team.
What You’ll Do
As a mid-level graphic designer at Upper Quadrant, you will be an integral part of our creative team, helping us deliver exceptional design solutions to our diverse client base. Your responsibilities will include:
- Conceptualization: Collaborate with clients and team members to understand project requirements and objectives, translating them into creative design concepts.
- Design Execution: Create compelling and innovative visual designs for a wide range of marketing collateral, including but not limited to brochures, infographics, digital and print ads, social media graphics, and branding materials. Branding: Help clients develop and refine their brand identity, ensuring consistency across all marketing materials.
- Client Interaction: Engage in client meetings and presentations to communicate and justify design decisions while maintaining strong client relationships. Project Management: Manage multiple projects simultaneously, meeting deadlines and ensuring high-quality output.
- Stay Current: Stay up to date with industry trends, design software, and tools to continually enhance your skills and bring fresh ideas to the table.
To excel in this role, you should:
- Have 3-5 years of design experience including but not limited to internships, freelancing, in-house, and college work.
- Have a strong portfolio showcasing your design work across various mediums.
- Possess excellent skills in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, and Premiere Pro) and other relevant design software.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of design principles, typography, and color theory.
- Be able to work collaboratively, take and give constructive feedback, and communicate effectively.
- Show a strong attention to detail and a passion for creating memorable and effective designs.
- Be adaptable and able to meet tight deadlines while maintaining quality.
How to Stand Out
- Demonstrated ability to excel in remote work environments, showcasing self-discipline and productivity.
- Passionate about motion graphics, animation, and video editing.
- Confident in your Figma skills and excited to nerd out with the creative team.
- Experienced in website design, with a strong grasp of platforms like Webflow, Squarespace, Shopify, and WordPress.
Benefits and Culture
We offer a vibrant and collaborative work environment, where creativity is valued and celebrated. As a mid-level graphic designer at Upper Quadrant, you'll enjoy:
- A competitive salary and benefits package, including health insurance (medical, dental, vision), 401k with company match, paid holidays, and employer paid short term disability and AD&D.
- Ongoing opportunities for advancement within our company—as we grow, you grow!
- A diverse range of exciting projects and clients, ensuring that no two days are the same.
- A supportive team that values your autonomy and minimizes micromanagement.
- A flexible, remote work schedule with generous paid time off.
Physical demands and work environment:
Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk or hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
This position is 100% remote. The candidate would need to have a suitable work environment set up as their home office and be comfortable managing their own schedule in a non-corporate office environment.
EEOC & ADA Statement:
Fullsteam and its family of companies provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Fullsteam and its family of companies complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact Fullsteam Human Resources.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Final candidate must be able to pass a background check.