The Marketing Coordinator of Modern Builders, Inc, and all companies underneath its umbrella, will lead all marketing efforts and work directly with the Architectural Design, Interior Design, Construction, Sales, and Administration teams. Working within the existing brand frameworks, the Marketing Coordinator will lead and assist in creating all written and digital marketing collateral. This position requires the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task to meet aggressive deadlines.
- With the coordination of the stakeholders listed above, create and present yearly marketing plans to effectively meet the needs and goals of each brand. Additionally, these plans should be updated quarterly to ensure they remain relevant and practical.
- Champion, refine, and maintain brand identity guidelines as well as the firm's graphic system across marketing and project teams.
- Assist in writing, editing, and proofreading all marketing materials.
- Help assist and maintain the CRM used for sales and project tracking.
- Support interview and presentation preparation with hard copy print and electronic graphics.
- Create, maintain, and update marketing collateral templates, including brochures, advertising, and promotional program graphics. Coordinate advertising efforts by taking calls from third-party advertising companies and present those opportunities to stakeholders.
- Coordinate all printing efforts when needed.
- Collaborate with needed stakeholders and lead all recruiting efforts as needed.
- Create, maintain, and update websites as needed. You will be the main contact and will be responsible for discussing any website endeavors with web developers.
- Create monthly social media calendars for each brand, as you will be solely responsible for all social media accounts.
- Coordinate tradeshows for each company throughout the year. This includes designing and overseeing the production of all print and digital materials and putting together and organizing booth items.
- Conduct targeted market research as needed to stay up to date on industry standards to meet current and future brand goals.
Skills & Qualifications:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or a related field.
- Attention to accuracy and detail. Responsible for the overall quality of work produced.
- Demonstrated proficient graphic, writing, spelling, grammar, and proofreading skills.
- Proficient with MS Office and Adobe CS Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- Able to format complex documents and presentations.
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively with various entities in the office.
- Strong work ethic and highly organized.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to multi-task and work under deadlines.
- Able to absorb and apply information on the job to help enhance performance.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Janesville, IA 50647: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person