Business Development Representative-Liaison (BIZDEVLIA)
LifeSafer, Inc. is the leading manufacturer, distributor, and service provider of Ignition Interlock Devices (IIDs). Ignition Interlocks are installed in a vehicle and measure the alcohol in the driver’s breath, only allowing them to start the vehicle if their breath alcohol content is below a set point. In short, we help save lives by limiting one’s ability to drink and drive.
We are seeking a full-time business development and relationship (account) management professional to work with organizations and individuals that indirectly offer our products to consumers who are required to have what we sell. The types of organizations and entities we work with include: Treatment and assessment organizations, driving education entities, attorneys and in some markets, court and probation officials.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (include but not limited to)
· Excel at lead generation and prospecting new markets and adjacent markets, Business to Business marketing (B2B).
· Technical aptitude: a subject expert with current LMG products, and the ability to quickly understand other technologies.
· Cultivates business relations with court, attorney, probation, DMV, monitoring agencies, and alcohol treatment programs to promote our proven lifesaving technology and products. Business to Government marketing (B2G) within the court system.
· Execute on goals and sales objectives established.
· Routinely travels to meet with existing partners and cultivate new business relationships.
· Nurtures current business relationships through account management. Demonstrates a customer first approach with the ability to build strong relationships of trust and brand loyalty.
· Performs demonstrations of our products to target audiences in the alcohol and drug related programs and jurisdictions.
· Works closely with marketing to develop go-to-market strategies and collateral development.
· Participates in industry seminars, conferences, trade exhibits, networking events, and other public speaking opportunities to continually promote and provide education about our products and services.
· Targets new business opportunities for client referrals
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND :
· Relationship Management experience preferred
· Account management experience
· Criminal Justice knowledge and/or Judicial Liaison experience a plus
· Business to Business Marketing experience preferred (B2B)
· Experience with court systems including attorneys, probation programs, and treatment facilities or related. Business to Government marketing experience (B2G)
· Experience with forming partnerships or involvement in acquisitions preferred
· High level of business acumen required
· Bilingual a plus
· Willingness to travel up to 75%
· Competitive Pay
· Equal Opportunity Employer
· Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Relationship Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Criminal Justice: 1 year (Preferred)
- Business development: 1 year (Required)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: In person