About the Role
Uber Eats is looking for sharp, highly motivated individuals to join our Small-to-Medium Sized Business (“SMB”) Account Management Team in Texas. As an SMB Account Manager, you will work efficiently and effectively with our SMB restaurant partners to optimize restaurant operations, strengthen our relationship with partners through excellent customer service, and drive mutually beneficial revenue growth. This is a client-facing role as an individual contributor.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with a high-value portfolio of restaurant partners to retain and grow a book of business of SMB accounts on the Uber Eats platform
- Identifying new sales opportunities through product adoption and location expansion
- Identify opportunities and recognize additional revenue potential
- Identify key risks to our partnerships, and work quickly and diligently to ensure we are delivering the best possible experience for our partners and to ensure 100% account retention
- Collect and synthesize restaurant partner feedback into insights that can inform and drive the product and business roadmap
- Build meaningful, lasting relationships to make Uber Eats the delivery platform of choice for our restaurant partners
- At least 3 year of experience in a B2B, client facing role (Sales, Customer Success, Account Management)
- Experience navigating the customer lifecycle including prospecting new contacts within an existing client organization
- Self-starter attitude and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, autonomous team environment
- Strong data analysis skills, ability to make recommendations based on data
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to clearly frame a value proposition, probe for objections, remove obstacles, and eliminate barriers to gain commitment
- Willingness to hustle, roll-up sleeves, and get in the weeds with our highest value partners in order to hit quarterly and annual revenue, retention, and adoption targets
- Ability to think strategically and analyze restaurant needs to both unlock opportunities and creatively problem-solve
- Demonstrate time management and organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize based on impact
- CRM experience (Salesforce experience a plus)
- Proficient experience with google sheets and google slides
- Spanish-speaking strongly preferred
For Houston, TX-based roles: The base salary range for this role is USD$77,000 per year - USD$85,750 per year.
You will be eligible to participate in Uber's bonus program, and may be offered an equity award & other types of comp. You will also be eligible for various benefits. More details can be found at the following link https://www.uber.com/careers/benefits.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.