REMOTE Lead Software Engineer for Rapidly Growing Software Company
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Lisa Maloney
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Quick Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $140,000 - $170,000 per yearA bit about us:
We are a fast-growing software company that is revolutionizing the way people are buying and selling! We are profitable and have doubled revenue every year since inception. Our office has an amazing culture with a positive can-do attitude and are looking for someone with a similar mentality to join us 100% remotely.Why join us?
We offer the following benefits:
- Competitive base salary and profit sharing
- Comprehensive benefits package with PTO, 401k with 4% match, medical/dental/vision, etc.
- 100% remote work schedule with flexible first shift hours
- A growing engineering team with strong engineers that enjoy what they do
- Accelerated career growth
We are looking for a Lead Software Engineer to join our growing business. The Lead Software Engineer will work on a variety of full stack .NET products to build new features based on business needs to get client feedback quickly to enhance the product. The Lead Software Engineer be mainly hands on in the code daily and lean to the backend using C#, but will also lead a team of 3-4 others and mentor them, do code reviews, and general people management. This is a 100% remote opportunity.
What we look for:
- 5+ years experience developing robust, scalable, and efficient software using C#
- 1+ years leading others, doing code reviews, ect.
- 3+ years of Angular/React development experience
- Experience in quickly developing new features to trial with clients and tweak to prefect with customer feedback
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently with little direction
- Prior SaaS software experience is preferred
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Quick Apply" button.
401K, Employee Events, Employee Referral Program, Flexible Schedules, Free Food and Coffee, Game Rooms, Life Insurance, Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave, Medical, Dental and Vision, On Site Cafeteria, Paid Holidays, Paid sick days, Parking , Performance bonus, Professional Development, Retirement / Pension Plans, Vacation/paid time off, Work From Home
About the Company:
500 to 999 employees