What We Need
FLEETCOR is currently looking to hire a Developer within our Lodging division. This position falls under our Lodging line of business. In this role, you will design, develop and implement applications to support business requirements, follow approved life cycle methodologies, create design documents, and performs program coding and testing. In addition, the Developer will resolve technical issues through debugging, research and investigation. You will report directly to an AD Manager and regularly collaborate with other developers.
How We Work
As a Developer you will be expected to work in a virtual environment. FLEETCOR will set you up for success by providing:
- Assigned workspace in office set up
- Company-issued equipment
- Formal, hands-on training
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Translating user requirements into a well-defined software and system design.
- Developing and maintain custom software applications in support of the business needs.
- Debugging and testing (unit and functional) developed software to minimize the cost of errors.
- Following approved software development life cycle.
- Preparing diagrams and documentation to illustrate application functionality.
Qualifications & Skills
- RDBMS knowledge (SQL Server or similar database)
- SQL /NoSQL knowledge. Be able to read and write SQL queries.
- DevOps Foundational knowledge
- Cloud computing foundational knowledge
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Strong communication skills
- Agile foundational knowledge
- API foundational knowledge
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits available the 1st month after hire
- Automatic enrollment into our 401k plan (subject to eligibility requirements)
- Virtual fitness classes offered company-wide
- Robust PTO offerings including: major holidays, vacation, sick, personal, & volunteer time
- Employee discounts with major providers (i.e. wireless, gym, car rental, etc.)
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
- Fun culture with company-wide contests and prizes
Our Company & Purpose
FLEETCOR is a global leader in business payments, laser focused on developing smarter ways for businesses to pay their expenses. Since 2000, FLEETCOR has developed innovative digital solutions that help businesses better track, manage, and pay their expenses. Today, FLEETCOR is an S&P 500 company with hundreds of thousands of customers using our products in over 100 countries. Companies of all sizes, industries and geographies rely on our product portfolio to manage spending more quickly, efficiently and securely than ever before.
We embrace a culture grounded in five key values:
integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. These values offer you the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ through career development, volunteer, community, and wellness initiatives. This allows you to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
FLEETCOR is also committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, equality, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” as FLEETCOR and its more than 8,000 employees continue to shape the future of global payments. Learn more by visiting www.FLEETCOR.com or following FLEETCOR on LinkedIn.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity and pay transparency, please click the following links: EEO and Pay Transparency