Paper Box SEO is a boutique, search engine optimization (SEO) agency serving clients across the U.S. Our clients range from startups to large national brands in various industries.
As the web developer/designer, you'll work directly with the owner and account managers on various projects.
- Improving the design of websites (mostly WordPress sites, but also Squarespace, Webflow, Wix, and more)
- Identifying and solving U/X issues on websites
- Adding content to websites
- Working with web hosting companies, adjusting DNS settings, using FTP and working in other backend environments
- Leading design/dev oriented meetings with clients
- Expertise in WordPress
- The ability to learn how to use other CMS platforms
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator or equivalent program
- U/X Specialist with proven history
The position is fully remote with flexible working hours. You can design your schedule according to what works best for you. What matters most is delivering high-quality work and meeting assigned deadlines.
Hours: 20-30 hours/week
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $50.00 per hour
Expected hours: 20 – 30 per week
Work Location: Remote