About the Role
We are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to join our innovative Eng team. Gummicube works with top app developers around the world, and as a Full Stack Engineer you will have the opportunity to impact the success of some of the biggest brands in the Google Play and Apple App Store.
This is a full-time remote position with benefits where the successful candidate will have the opportunity to make a huge impact on our business and can become a key player on our team.
● Take a role in building the industry standard for app store optimization and mobile market intelligence
● Help world-class publishers, as well as small indie studios, improve their app visibility in the vast mobile ecosystem
● Improve the usability of our core platform based on client feedback and market research
● Enhance our analytics platform which handles millions of data points each day
● Collaborate on new projects with teammates in other functional roles, including Engineers and cross-team employees and managers
● 2+ years of direct development experience
● Familiar integrating with AWS infrastructure (DynamoDB, RDS, S3) or similar
● Experience with test-driven development practices and CI/CD pipelines
● Experience with Git for version control, issue/feature branching, merge requests
● Able to flex to other technical tasks and projects as needed including devops, data management, infosec, legacy systems, and/or device hacking
● IAC with Pulumi
● Data API/web scraping
● Big data processing and indexing with Spark and Scala
● Mobile device- API discovery and reverse engineering with frida and mitm packet inspection
● InfoSec, network vulnerability scanning and monitoring, pen testing and analysis
We are looking for someone who…
● Has a foundation in computer science and web application architecture
● Understands the importance of delivering value to our clients, not just completing tasks to specs
● Possesses excellent problem solving skills
● Can demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
● Is always interested in learning new technologies and paradigms
● Successfully self-motivates and maintains ability to work fully remote
If you want to get to know the mobile industry and become a pioneer in mobile marketing, we'd love to talk with you.
To Apply: All interested candidates should send us a resume and provide a strong cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for this position.
About Gummicube (www.gummicube.com)
App Store Search is changing the landscape of app marketing the same way that Web Search disrupted content discovery on the web. App Store Search is the new marketing standard for mobile apps.
Gummicube revolutionized mobile marketing in 2010 as the first App Store Optimization company. Gummicube’s DATACUBE software leverages proprietary ‘big data for mobile’ to understand search trends and the competitive landscape inside the app stores. By using DATACUBE, mobile search data and user behavior is no longer a black box – resulting in greater visibility, more high quality organic downloads and a lower overall cost of user acquisition.
We believe that successful startups have teams that support each other working toward a common goal. Gummicube strives to have a culture that focuses on maximizing innovation and minimizing internal roadblocks. We believe that work should be fun, challenging and exciting -- with each member of the team invested in doing something that they truly love.
Compensation at Gummicube (an Airship Company)
Gummicube’s compensation is determined by a variety of factors including market data, experience ladders, and geographical location. The starting salary range for this position is: $95,000-$110,000. Some roles may also be eligible for commission, bonus, competitive equity packages and other performance incentives. In addition, we also provide an extensive suite of Benefits offerings as part of our Total Rewards approach to compensation.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $95,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship (i.e. H-1B visa, etc.) to legally work in the U.S.? (Yes/No)
- AWS: 1 year (Required)
- APIs: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote