Tiger Analytics is an advanced analytics consulting firm. We are the trusted analytics partner for several Fortune 500 companies, enabling them to generate business value from data. Our consultants bring deep expertise in Data Science, Machine Learning, and AI. Our business value and leadership have been recognized by various market research firms, including Forrester and Gartner. We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and have our global delivery center in India.
If you are passionate to work on unstructured business problems and data engineering programs leveraging data and excited about building, leading, and enabling a team of analytics and data engineering professionals toward that objective, we would like to talk to you.
- As a client partner, you will be responsible for account management, client relationships, and account growth.
- You will be responsible for scaling pilots / POCs to a long-term transformative program and delivering continuous business value.
- You will collaborate with the client’s business stakeholders to understand key business questions, and challenges, and help develop a roadmap that identifies and prioritizes key initiatives.
- You will explore opportunities with current and new buying centers and will collaborate with internal Tiger SMEs to create the right POVs / proposals to help drive growth.
- You will be responsible for P&L for your account portfolios managing revenue and margin goals.
- 18+ yrs. of overall experience in sales, solutions, and delivery of end-to-end data and analytics consulting services to clients.
- Experience in managing and growing multiple accounts. P&L ownership in the past would be an added advantage.
- Ability to engage with CXO and VP / Director level stakeholders from the client’s team and with internal remote teams to define business problems and construct solution approaches.
- Knowledge of domains like Financial Services or Supply Chain, Manufacturing, and Pharma.
- Experience in the latest open-source cloud-based tech stack.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
- Ability to collaborate with global teams, playing a lead role in communicating client business problem context to the remote teams and leveraging them effectively in execution, while owning client presentation, project management, and expectation setting.
- NJ/NY based with open to travel (up to 50%) mostly in US North East.
- Education Qualification - Bachelor's or Higher degree in Business Management, Engineering, or a related field.
Significant career development opportunities exist as the company grows. The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a small, fast-growing, challenging and entrepreneurial environment, with a high degree of individual responsibility.