Looking for a DAM Librarian to manage internal company assets and overall digital asset management which includes taxonomy, indexing, cataloging, archiving, metadata tagging, content management systems, etc.
- Gather and log anecdotal feedback from DAM Viewers - Often these vitally important pieces of feedback are the result of ad-hoc interactions, rather than found in the auditing data and reporting tools alone.
- Drive metadata and taxonomy strategies and approach, considering asset retrieval needs and alignment with business needs.
- Develop and oversee content procedure workflows to ensure useful, relevant workflows that meet business needs across the system and across the asset life cycle (ingest to archive).
- Develop and maintain metadata of shared terms with definitions and rationale.
- Create and improve guidelines for metadata ingestion, including licensing and usage rights.
- Oversee application of keywords, controlled vocabulary, categories, and other identifying tags to assets to improve accessibility.
- Monitor and audit assets to adhere to established governance standards; ensure process standards are being followed for managing assets.
- Develop and maintain user roles and access, set appropriate rights and permissions for all users, and set system policies regarding usage rights in collaboration with the legal department.
- Regularly review quality of search results to meet user demand for quality access by working directly with users.
- Generate appropriate taxonomy/metadata reports to share with business content owners and governance stewards for regular review and update.
- Provide training and ongoing support on the best practices of content import and metadata application to ensure that all content imported into system meets business goals and objectives.
- Coordinate and manage all planned enhancements and work with user groups to establish priorities and commitment to planned changes.
- Communicate requirement changes to implementation partners.
- Review and confirm usefulness of system security profiles and user access rights.
- Support workflow oversight and ad hoc change implementation to ensure useful, relevant workflows across the system.
Adobe After Effects, Print Media, Print Production, Digital Productions, Adobe Animate