- Permanent, Direct Hire Position
- On site position, with the opportunity to transition to 1 day remote once onboarded
- Client is considering candidates local to Minnesota at this time
- Full benefit package provided including competitive paid time off plan
- Inside sales, account management and client relationship building focused role
Responsible for developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies. Achieve annual sales targets and strategic growth objectives as part of the Management Team. Acquire new customers and maintain key customer relationships, this includes leading the Customer Service group. Must understand the entire business, participate in major company decisions and lead a culture of teamwork, accountability, and customer satisfaction. Manage performance, adequacy and improvements to the Business Management System.
Job Skills and Knowledge:
Development and implementation of strategic sales, marketing and promotional plans and forecasts to achieve business objectives.
Strong leadership, interpersonal, motivational and communication skills.
Ability to listen effectively, communicate clearly and maintain positive internal and external relationships.
Analytical problem solving and conceptual thinking skills.
Key Job Requirements and Responsibilities:
Meets with existing and prospective customers, to facilitate sales growth, strengthen relationships and negotiate and close deals.
Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share and profitability.
Establishes and maintains relationships with industry and customer influencers and key strategic partners.
Plans and oversees marketing and promotion activities including print, online, trade shows, electronic media, and direct mail.
Maintaining a record of customer interactions for customer relationship management (CRM).
Crosstrain and develop the customer service group to maintain and grow long-term internal and external customer relationships and product knowledge. Fostering a culture of teamwork, accountability, and customer satisfaction.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing, Business, or related field.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment, with 5 years of related experience with progressive management and leadership responsibilities.
- Agricultural sales or agricultural knowledge a plus.