Robert Half is looking for an Event Coordinator. The Even Coordinator will strategize, plan and execute all events including virtual events, speaking sessions, audience acquisition, logistics, budget management, and measurement to ensure the goals and success of these events. They will collaborate with teams internally on events and make sure goals are achieved.
Required Skills & Experience:
• 3-6 years in B2B marketing experience in Enterprise SaaS. Cloud Security experience a PLUS
• Experience building, executing, and scaling corporate events, including major trade shows and smaller regional events targeting enterprise clients.
• Proficiency in partner marketing; planning and executing events and campaigns that help strengthen the foothold in the marketplace
• Excellent communication and project management skills
• Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership
• Capable of directly owning and managing all elements of channel programs from conception to measurement, including but not limited to: strategy, project management, vendor negotiation, and management, production, event registration, data gathering/reporting, evaluations, speaker engagement, cross-functional partnering, lead processing and follow up
• Able to influence at multiple levels without authority