You might be the Marketing Assistant that Robert Half is seeking to make an immediate impact by assisting with the execution of marketing and communications strategies for a client! We are looking for a candidate who is capable of working closely with agency partners, performing day-to-day administrative duties, scheduling and coordinating marketing projects and other specified marketing functions as needed for our newly opened Marketing Assistant position. This Marketing Assistant job is for detail-oriented candidates who have demonstrated the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and are looking to grow their careers in the creative space. This long-term contract / contract / contract / temporary employment opportunity is based in the northern New Jersey area.
- Improve and change annual marketing and media calendars
- Work hand-in-hand with the account management team to develop effective research ideas and plans
- Research new companies and create contact lists via networking tools, as well as handle existing contact lists.
- Plan and manage advertising campaigns.- Track, file, and archive all marketing collateral and press coverage
- Less than one year of experience
- Capable of creating high-quality marketing collateral and writing proposals
- Ability to handle time-sensitive requests in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with email marketing platforms
- Strong writing, time management, and organizational skills
- Microsoft Word experience
- Being savvy with word processing and spreadsheets is favorable