About the Role
Reports to: Collections Manager - Under Service Delivery Org.
The Sr. Collections Analyst is part of Uber's Finance Operations Order to Cash team that manages B2B Collections for Service Delivery to ensure Uber Collections operates efficiently while we attempt to collect overdue balances from our Mid Market, Enterprise, and Strategic Customers!
What You’ll Do
- Manage B2B collections for a set of accounts [Enterprise and Strategic] based on a collections strategy.
- Assist in other order-to-cash activities such as billing, credit, cash applications and dispute management touch points within the team.
- Lead a portfolio of customers for collections purposes and acquire the best possible results towards past due balances reduction and other defined Collections KPIs while providing industry-leading levels of customer service!
- Serve as the primary POC for any first-level customer concerns and issues relating to Overdue payments and disputes. This role will also overlook some of the team member’s portfolios to assist with Dispute resolution and root cause analysis. The role may be assigned oversight with our BPO partners to measure and improve the performance of the outsourced portfolio.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to review impacts and outcomes of upstream processes and recommend changes to help improve Customer experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in OTC-B2B Collections and/or relevant area
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years’ collections experience
- Good Billing overview and understanding
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent understanding of the entire OTC cycle and how Collections process impacts and gets impacted by it
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with different cross-functional partners within the company
- Experience gained from a logistics or high-tech environment
- Proven track record, with progressive experience in commercial and business credit & collections
- Experience in working in an ERP, preferably Oracle or SAP, with a track record of making efficiency-saving process improvements
- Strong customer service experience and ability to balance achieving internal targets while providing a positive customer experience
For Dallas, TX-based roles: The base salary range for this role is $88,500 per year - $98,750 per year.
For Miami, FL-based roles: The base salary range for this role is $88,500 per year - $98,750 per year.
For all US locations, you will be eligible to participate in Uber's bonus program, and may be offered an equity award & other types of comp. You will also be eligible for various benefits. More details can be found at the following link https://www.uber.com/careers/benefits.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.