The Technology Development Group is a growing, high energy, results-oriented team. We are looking for an experienced technical software engineering program manager (EPM) with a passion to succeed. As a member of our organization you will partner with engineering teams in implementing audio software for AR/VR experience. You will be part of crafting future products that will delight, inspire and empower millions of people.
We are looking for a self-motivated teammate with a track record of shipping complex new technologies and experiences in system software; someone who thrives in a dynamic, constantly changing environment. You will lead teams through the software development cycle from concept to delivery, collaborating with several teams at Apple, driving the definition, schedule, execution and communication of new features. If you are up to the challenge of leading an amazing team in building ground breaking technologies through a fast paced development cycle with frequent changes, we want to hear from you!
Key QualificationsKey Qualifications
- Familiarity with audio software.
- 5+ years of experience managing complex, cross-functional software projects.
- Solid knowledge of software development processes.
- Ability to dive into technical details.
- Exceptional verbal/written communication skills, ability to distill information for the right audience.
- Self-motivated, collaborative, curious, pro-active with demonstrated critical thinking capability.
- Great attention to detail.
In this role, you will drive large cross-functional efforts to build features ground-up. This requires partnering with engineering management to oversee all aspects of projects: you will define, schedule, prioritize, track, measure and communicate status up to exec levels. Identifying and mitigating risks, removing road blocks and facilitating communication between teams are essential aspects to the role as you lead efforts across teams representing multiple layers of the software stack as well as other cross-functional partners. We value your ability to lead and develop new processes and ideas when it makes sense to re-evaluate, which at Apple is always.
Education & ExperienceEducation & Experience
BS/MS Engineering or equivalent work experience
Additional RequirementsAdditional Requirements
Pay & BenefitsPay & Benefits
- At Apple, base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within a range. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role. The base pay range for this role is between $150,000 and $269,000, and your base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.
Apple employees also have the opportunity to become an Apple shareholder through participation in Apple’s discretionary employee stock programs. Apple employees are eligible for discretionary restricted stock unit awards, and can purchase Apple stock at a discount if voluntarily participating in Apple’s Employee Stock Purchase Plan. You’ll also receive benefits including: Comprehensive medical and dental coverage, retirement benefits, a range of discounted products and free services, and for formal education related to advancing your career at Apple, reimbursement for certain educational expenses — including tuition. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments as well as relocation. Learn more about Apple Benefits.
Note: Apple benefit, compensation and employee stock programs are subject to eligibility requirements and other terms of the applicable plan or program.