Robert Half is looking for a contract Junior Technical Writer to support a large transportation agency in Seattle, WA.
This is an exciting opportunity to support a new buildout and develop/maintain technical documentation working closely with SMEs!
What you will do:
· Develop and maintain detailed reference material, including research, usability tests, and design specifications.
· Research, outline, write, and edit content, working closely with various departments to understand project requirements.
· Gather information from subject-matter experts and develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation.
· Work with development and support leads to identify documentation repositories, revise, and edit, and determine best solutions for data compilation and centralized storage.
· Research, create, and maintain information architecture templates that adhere to organizational and legal standards and allow for easy data migration.
· Other duties as assigned.
- Good familiarity with IT operations
- Prior experience with NOC or SOC or ITOC is helpful but not required.
- Solid documentation experience – knowledgebase articles
- Will primarily us MS Word
- ITIL knowledge