We are looking for a dedicated Application Developer to work with customers to develop new software applications and update and modify existing applications. The Application Developer processes users' needs to customize the software for computer programs, designs prototype applications, implements, and tests source code and troubleshoots software applications.
To be successful as an Application Developer, you should have a sound knowledge of software engineering as well as excellent analytical skills. A good application developer studies the consumer market and client needs to develop cutting-edge applications.
Application Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing software solutions to meet customer needs.
- Creating and implementing the source code of new applications.
- Testing source code and debugging code.
- Evaluating existing applications and performing updates and modifications.
- Developing technical handbooks to represent the design and code of new applications.
Application Developer Requirements:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- A working knowledge of programming languages such as Java and ORACLE.
- Experience in application and software development.
- Knowledge of software design and programming principles.
- Good mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and team-working skills.