Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
Omada is reimagining virtual-first care for pre-diabetes, diabetes, hypertension, and musculoskeletal conditions, taking into account personal context and comorbid health conditions. As a Product Manager for Member and Care Team Experience, you will lead the team that’s evolving our member- and care team-facing platforms to provide longitudinal care for members. Your job, in partnership with engineering and design, is to identify the key improvements required to add flexibility and extensibility into our existing condition line programs, to deliver personalized, multi-condition care to the members of today, and open doorways to adding support for new conditions more easily in the future. You will articulate the vision and steps to get there, and help your team set achievable, measurable, milestones that unlock value at each phase of development.
In this role, you’ll partner closely with engineering, design, clinical, care delivery, member insights, and data analytics to identify the biggest opportunities for improvement, prioritize projects, build new features, and measure their impact.
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Experience with API-first strategy and modern cloud architecture or systems
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- You are comfortable analyzing data and leading research/discovery efforts to understand a problem space, identify opportunities, and propose solutions
- Passionate about user experience, with the technical chops to dive under the hood and rework structural elements to deliver it
- You love digging into complex systems and solving technical challenges
- You have a history of consistently delivering results against target metrics
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and have a knack for solving problems with limited resources
- You are a strong writer and clear communicator
- You are collaborative, and able to drive alignment in a group of stakeholders
- You are a great listener, and you ask good questions. You aren’t satisfied with answers like, “It’s how we’ve always done it.” You keep asking “Why?” until you really understand.
In this role, you will directly contribute to improving how members progress through the Omada experience. You’ll evolve how we gather and process explicit and implicit data to personalize each member’s health journey and have an opportunity to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of care team tools along the way. Your impact will touch members, care teams, content delivery, connected devices, and more.
You will also:
- Be accountable for a subset of team metrics
- Work with engineering to prioritize and manage the team’s backlog
- Write clear product specs
- Work with data to ask questions, understand analyses, and evaluate whether our tests and projects were successful
Bonus Points for:
- Prior experience at a healthcare company
- Experience leveraging ML/AI to personalize products and build efficient workflows
- Competitive salary with generous annual cash bonus
- Stock options
- Remote first work from home culture
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Work from Home stipend
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
It takes a village to change health care. As we build together toward our mission, we strive to embody the following values in our day-to-day work. We hope these hold meaning for you as well as you consider Omada!
- Start with Trust. We listen closely and we operate with kindness. We provide respectful and candid feedback to each other.
- Seek Context. We ask to understand and we build connections. We do our research up front to move faster down the road.
- Act Boldly. We innovate daily to solve problems, improve processes, and find new opportunities for our members and customers.
- Deliver Results. We reward impact above output. We set a high bar, we’re not afraid to fail, and we take pride in our work.
- Succeed Together. We prioritize Omada’s progress above team or individual. We have fun as we get stuff done, and we celebrate together.
- Remember Why We’re Here. We push through the challenges of changing health care because we know the destination is worth it.
About Omada Health:Omada is a virtual-first chronic care provider that nurtures lifelong health, one day at a time. Our care teams implement clinically-validated behavior change protocols for individuals with prediabetes, diabetes, hypertension, and musculoskeletal issues for consistent improvements that stack up. With more than a decade of experience and data, and 24 peer-reviewed publications that showcase our clinical and economic results, we improve health outcomes and help contain healthcare costs.
Our scope exceeds 1,800 customers, including health plans, health systems, and employers ranging in size from small businesses to Fortune 500s. Omada is the first virtual provider to join the Institute for Healthcare Improvement’s Leadership Alliance, reflecting our aim to complement primary care providers for the benefit of our members, and affirming our guarantee to every partner: Omada works different.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Below is a summary of salary ranges for this role in the following geographies:
California, New York State and Washington State Base Compensation Ranges: $149,600 - $187,000*, Colorado Base Compensation Ranges: $134,640 - $168,300*. Other states may vary.
This role is also eligible for participation in annual cash bonus and equity grants.
*The actual offer, including the compensation package, is determined based on multiple factors, such as the candidate's skills and experience, and other business considerations.
Omada is thrilled to share that we’ve been certified as a Great Place to Work! Please click here for more information.
Please click here for more information on our Candidate Privacy Notice.