Pay Rate: 50.0-55.0 $/Hour
Do you want more than just another job? Are you ready to team up with an organization that values your contributions? Then Hired by Matrix is for you!
Working with some of the US' premier companies, we excel at connecting candidates with positive cultures and dynamic teams. We even go the extra mile with our signature Consultant Appreciation Program (CAP) to help them in their future job searches.
Hired by Matrix has provided talent solutions to enhance organizations' team capacities for over three decades. As a full-service search firm, we partner with companies across industries, including Financial Services, Fintech, Consumer Goods and Services, Security and Logistics, Pharmaceutical / Biotech, Technology, Automotive, Engineering, and Healthcare.
Are you ready to build your career by joining a leading healthcare management technology company? If so, our client is hiring an IT Project Manager!
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for organizing and managing client requirements and IT projects and ensure all project deliverables are met in time and within budget.
- Conduct design session with technical team.
- Develop and maintain project plans which outline project status individual tasks, milestones, completion estimates, and resource allocation.
- Coordinate all delivered during various stages of SDLC until production releases.
- Work closely with all workstreams (IT Architects, Developers, Client, QAs, and AMs) and maintain collective decisions.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through post-project calls with clients.
- Document all estimates, project statuses and publish them to leadership.
What You Bring:
- Bachelors or Master's degree in computer related field with over 8 years experience, 10 preferred, the first 3 to 4 as a developer required.
- Solid technical & management skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Certification in project management (PMP) is desired.
- Good experience and various SDLC methodologies.
- Proficient experience using Microsoft Project, O365 and Outlook.
- Familiarity with IT standards such as HITRUST, HIPAA/HITECH, NIST and programming languages.
- Analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Decision making and leadership skills.
Position Type: Contract to Hire
Get in Touch:
We want to hear from you! If you think you'd be a good match, submit your resume and reach out to Clinton 551-278-8717 at to learn more.
Who We Are:
Since 1986, Hired by Matrix, Inc. has improved our candidates' lives with exciting job opportunities that provide outstanding career advancement. Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days, and a 401k option with a company match after one year.
Hired by Matrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and proud to be certified as both a Woman-Owned Business Enterprise and a Woman-Owned Small Business.
Connect with us on LinkedIn today and learn more about how HbM can change your career: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hired-by-matrix-inc/
Check out our Career Center: https://www.hiredbymatrix.com/find-work/open-positions/About the Company:
Hired by Matrix
We believe in putting people together for the right reasons. Getting you a great job that makes you feel fulfilled in your career. Finding the perfect candidate to help you achieve business success.
Whether you are looking for the best candidate for your company or searching for your next career move, we are dedicated to making sure you thrive. We take your needs personally and have a variety of services to ensure you reach your goals. We listen to the needs of our clients and candidates and then thoughtfully match the right person with the right job. When people come together doing what they love success is guaranteed and partnerships last.Company Size:
100 to 499 employeesIndustry: