Uptime.com, a leading provider of website monitoring and uptime monitoring services, is seeking a skilled frontend developer (coder) . In this role, you will be responsible for building high-quality landing pages, microsites, and other digital assets that drive traffic and conversions, as well as developing and maintaining components across our digital properties.
- Build and maintain high-quality landing pages, microsites, and other digital assets that drive traffic and conversions for our marketing campaigns
- Develop and maintain frontend components for our website and web applications
- Work collaboratively with other team members to ensure that our digital properties are optimized for user experience and conversion rates
- Maintain and improve our existing digital properties by implementing updates and new features
- Understanding of web development concepts, including responsive design and cross-browser compatibility
- Strong attention to detail and ability to quickly troubleshoot and fix issues
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively with other team members
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet project deadlines
- Familiarity with landing pages and how they work is a big plus
- This is a part-time role, with the potential for more work if things work out. We are open to discussing flexible work arrangements, and we are looking for someone who is eager to grow with our team. If you are a talented frontend developer looking for an opportunity to work on exciting marketing projects at a leading technology company, please apply today with your resume and portfolio of relevant work.
How we will support your growth and success:
- Partner with executives, leadership and cross-functional organization including engineering, marketing and business operations.
- Professional development opportunities to further skills and knowledge
- Discover the exciting world of monitoring, observability, and SRE while becoming an advocate and drive innovation in the industry.
- A supportive team of passionate and dedicated individuals all focused on building the best monitoring service in the world.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision) for US Employees
- Unlimited PTO (+Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development
- Work From Home