The Technology Development Group is a growing, high energy, results-oriented team. We are looking for an experienced technical software engineering program manager (EPM) to drive embedded SW development on new HW platforms. Are you an embedded SW project manager that thrives on working on new technologies and fast-paced product development? Do you like to lead a multidisciplinary team working on the future of consumer electronics? Then we want to hear from you!
Key QualificationsKey Qualifications
- 5+ years of hands-on engineering or project management experience in embedded software, device drivers, and/or pre-silicon.
- Ability to understand new technologies and dive into details.
- Extraordinary verbal/written communication skills, ability to distill information for the right audience.
- Self-motivated, collaborative, curious, pro-active with demonstrated critical thinking capability.
- Great attention to detail.
In this role, you will drive large, cross-functional efforts to deliver SW for new HW platforms. This requires leading all aspects of SW development efforts: you will define, schedule, prioritize, track, measure and communicate status. You will lead efforts across teams representing multiple layers of the software stack as well as other cross-functional partners (Hardware, Silicon). Identifying and mitigating risks, removing road blocks and facilitating communication between teams are critical aspects to the role. We value your ability to lead and develop new processes and ideas when it makes sense to re-evaluate, which at Apple is always.
Education & ExperienceEducation & Experience
BS/MS Engineering or equivalent work experience
Additional RequirementsAdditional Requirements
Pay & BenefitsPay & Benefits
- At Apple, base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within a range. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role. The base pay range for this role is between $150,000 and $269,000, and your base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.
Apple employees also have the opportunity to become an Apple shareholder through participation in Apple’s discretionary employee stock programs. Apple employees are eligible for discretionary restricted stock unit awards, and can purchase Apple stock at a discount if voluntarily participating in Apple’s Employee Stock Purchase Plan. You’ll also receive benefits including: Comprehensive medical and dental coverage, retirement benefits, a range of discounted products and free services, and for formal education related to advancing your career at Apple, reimbursement for certain educational expenses — including tuition. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments as well as relocation. Learn more about Apple Benefits.
Note: Apple benefit, compensation and employee stock programs are subject to eligibility requirements and other terms of the applicable plan or program.