Robert Half is seeking a highly skilled Desktop Support Analyst! As the Desktop Support Analyst, you will offer desktop support, interact with ticket submitters, and ensure the smooth operation of computer systems, hardware, and peripherals. The Desktop Support Analyst must have the ability to communicate complex technical information to non-technical users in an understandable and concise format. This Desktop Support Analyst role is located in Hayward, California, and is a 3–6-month contract to hire opportunity.
- Resolve computer problems, and give guidance on appropriate action/solutions
- Support records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities
- Supply computer desktop support in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Interact regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
- Maintain, analyze, and fix computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
- Offer support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Organize hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
- Desktop Support experience required
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- Desktop support or related experience
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedure manuals
Submit your resume directly OR call Ivie Smith at (510)379-4166 for immediate consideration for this Desktop Support Analyst role. Interviews are being conducted this week.