Tiger Analytics is an advanced analytics consulting firm. We are the trusted analytics partner for several Fortune 100 companies, enabling them to generate business value from data. Our consultants bring deep expertise in Data Science, Machine Learning, and AI. Our business value and leadership have been recognized by various market research firms, including Forrester and Gartner.
We are also market leaders in AI and analytics consulting in the CPG & retail industry with over 40% of our revenues coming from the sector. This is our fastest-growing sector and we are beefing up our talent in the space.
We are looking for someone with a good blend of business consulting skills and a data analytics background to add to our team.
- Work on the latest applications of data science to solve business problems in the Revenue Growth Management space of CPG. Petcare experience will be a plus.
- Work directly with client stakeholders to translate business problems into high-level analytics solution designs.
- Present analytic solutions to business audiences highlighting the robustness of the solution and how it could help generate business value.
- Responsible for managing analytics projects, and collaborating with client stakeholders and Tiger’s team situated globally.
- Participate in discussions with team members to select and apply relevant analytic techniques and create actionable business insights.
- Responsible for making presentations to senior management, communicating results to business teams, and developing plans to help operationalize the analytics solution.
- 4-6 years of professional work experience with at least 5 years in data analytics.
- Ability to engage with executive/VP-level stakeholders from the client’s team to translate business problems into high-level analytics solution approaches.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the RGM space.
- Strong project management and team management skills and ability to work with global teams.
- A solid understanding of statistical and machine-learning algorithms is a plus.
- Strong SQL skills and hands-on experience with analytic tools like R & Python; & visualization tools like Tableau & Power BI.
- Exposure to cloud platforms and big data systems such as Hadoop HDFS, and Hive is a plus.
- Ability to work with IT and Data Engineering teams to help embed analytic outputs in business processes.
- Graduate in Business Analytics or MBA or equivalent work experience.
Significant career development opportunities exist as the company grows. The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a small, fast-growing, challenging and entrepreneurial environment, with a high degree of individual responsibility.