Associate Director of Information Technology
Contact Discovery Services - Washington, DC
Location: Hybrid - Washington, DC
Start Date: Negotiable
Are you an experienced IT professional looking for a new challenge? Join our dynamic team at Contact Discovery Services as an Associate Director of IT! We are seeking a talented individual with a passion for technology, a strong technical background, and excellent problem-solving skills. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a collaborative environment and contribute to the growth and success of our company. This is a hybrid role and will require presence in the Washington DC office. The qualified candidate should be a self-starter with strong communication skills as well as be highly motivated and reliable. The selected candidate will be expected to:
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for hardware, software, and network-related issues.
- Install, configure, and maintain computer systems and software applications.
- Monitor and maintain computer networks, including servers, routers, switches, and firewalls.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement IT solutions.
- Conduct system audits and ensure compliance with security protocols and ISO 270001 certification.
- Assist in the planning and execution of IT projects.
- Create and maintain documentation of IT systems and procedures.
- Provide security awareness training to end-users on the proper use of hardware, software, and systems.
- Additional duties assigned by management.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field preferred but not required
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in IT support or a similar role
- Strong knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems
- Proficiency in networking concepts and protocols
- Experience administering Active Directory and user account permissions
- Experience with server administration and virtualization technologies (i.e., VMware, Hyper-V, vSphere)
- Solid understanding of cybersecurity principles and best practices, including interfacing with external IT and security providers
- Experience with Microsoft 365, including setup, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Familiarity with storage systems and their administration (i.e. Nimble, TrueNAS)
- Proficiency in utilizing management tools like Rapid7 for vulnerability management and security monitoring
- Experience with ManageEngine Desktop Central for endpoint management and software distribution
- Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully in both verbally and in written format.
- Ability to work extended hours when necessary to ensure client deadlines are met.
- Ability to demonstrate superior organizational skills with acute attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in time sensitive situations.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects with similar deadlines.
- Ability to troubleshoot and communicate results to a team.
PREFERRED SKILLS BUT NOT REQUIRE:
- Professional certifications such as CompTIA A, Network, Security, CCNA, MCSA, or equivalent
- Working knowledge of 270001
- Experience with eDiscovery infrastructure support (i.e. Relativity, Nuix)
Contact Discovery Services delivers best in class service to many Fortune 100/500 companies. Our growth is driven by investing in people and technologies, ensuring our customers have access to the highest level of customer service and the most qualified resources. Our team members are comprised of talented engineers, analysts, and project managers from all walks of life. We concentrate on engineering “outside-the-box” solutions to help organize discovery so our clients can focus on developing case strategy and leaving the heavy lifting to us. Employees are encouraged to actively participate in the development of new ideas, technology, and processes to ensure our customers receive the highest level of service. We offer competitive benefits, work schedule flexibility, and coordinate various company activities throughout the year. If you are looking to be part of an exciting, fast paced environment then we want to hear from you.
Powered by JazzHRAbout the Company:
Contact Government Services, LLC