Vacancy: Human Resources coordinator 5+ years of experience
Catalyst 2030 is seeking a Human Resources Coordinator
Launched at the World Economic Forum in January 2020, Catalyst 2030 is a global community of social entrepreneurs, funders and other social change innovators who believe collaborative action and bold, new strategies are needed to address the crises of our time.
Joining forces with communities, governments, businesses, funders and others, Catalyst 2030 members are working toward changing systems at all levels. Cumulatively, members have already impacted the lives of millions, often with limited resources. Together, we envision the advancement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) for all.
About the role
As the HR Coordinator, you will play a key role in supporting the Operations Team and ensuring the smooth functioning of all HR-related processes and you will report to the Operations & Finance facilitator Your responsibilities will include:
● Leading the recruitment process, including creating job descriptions, resume/CV screening, scheduling interviews, and conducting reference checks. Ensuring diversity within the team.
● Liaising with PEOs for international hires and our payroll administration in the Netherlands
● Coordinating employee benefits
● Coordinating the onboarding and orientation for new hires and ensuring that all required paperwork is completed and filed.
● Managing employee data and files and ensuring that all information is accurate and up-to-date.
● Assisting with employee relations issues, including investigations, documentation and communication and terminating staff when needed.
● Identifying and managing training and development of staff.
● Creating and managing the biannual appraisals.
● Organising and managing the annual retreat for the team.
● Working with our external HR consultants to create a team culture that is fitting for our international movement and making the organisation an employer of choice.
● At least five years of demonstrable experience in HR coordination or a similar role.
● Strong organisational and communication skills.
● Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
● Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
● Experience with HRIS system and Salesforce preferred.
● Understanding of HR policies, procedures and best practices.