The position is to be filled as soon as possible, with an unlimited contract duration. Employment location can be flexible within Germany, but we will meet from time to time at our headquarters in Bonn Bad Godesberg.
Digitization is changing everything. Our information and communication behavior, our way of working and living. In order to remain relevant in the digital world, Welthungerhilfe is working on the further development of previous business processes and thought patterns. To proactively respond to these changes, we are searching for a Digital Transformation Manager in our Digital Transformation Office (DTO) as soon as possible. The goal of the DTO is to make Welthungerhilfe even more efficient and future-oriented. To achieve this, we need personalities who are fearless and unconventional, have the courage to try out new ideas and take responsibility. With the global introduction of new software solutions, we are digitizing processes and ways of working. We are actively shaping the associated cultural change within Welthungerhilfe. All with one goal: to fight hunger in the world even more efficiently.
- You independently manage complex national and international software projects and drive them forward in close collaboration with the project team.
- Agile project management: You initialize, budget, plan and implement digitization projects on your own responsibility and in coordination with the team management and the executive board.
- You are responsible for ensuring the success of the project and always keep an eye on the budget, scope and timeline.
- We work abroad, sometimes under very difficult conditions - intercultural empathy is what sets you apart.
- Communication and transparency are the key factors of digital transformation: in coordination with the Units involved and your team, you create and play on suitable platforms, training formats and media.
- We are the point of contact for many employees and teams. You advise them on questions, show them possible solutions and take their fears about digital transformation.
- You live change and constantly develop and optimize your area of responsibility with concrete recommendations for action.
- Completed master's degree or diploma and strong experience in project management of IT projects, ideally experience in multi-project management
- Broad experience in methodologies of agile project management and good knowledge of IT and IT infrastructure
- Relevant certifications in Scrum and project management i.e. PMP/PMI/IPMA
- Experience with SAP systems would be a strong asset
- You see yourself as a tackler with enthusiasm for digital transformation
- You have an excellent sense for digital trends and their impact on organizational culture, leadership and collaboration
- You are a team player and resistance in the context of change processes does not upset you
- You are characterized by strong communication skills and a confident manner
- Our team is international and works with colleagues and service providers worldwide - fluent English comes naturally to you
We offer you the opportunity to work in a responsible and interesting field as part of an extremely dedicated team. Welthungerhilfe attaches great importance to the personal and professional development of its employees and the balance of their work and private life. This includes flexible working hours as well as working from home. Remuneration is based on our gender-independent salary scale. In addition, Welthungerhilfe offers numerous other benefits, which are listed under "Our benefits".
Please send your application via our online recruiting system by June 18, 2023 by following this link.Welthungerhilfe is committed to fighting terrorism in all its activities. Accordingly, any applicant who is offered employment will be screened against lists of known and suspected terrorists.
*Welthungerhilfe values diversity and ensures an inclusive, non-discriminatory working environment. We welcome applications from suitably qualified people from all sections of the community.