Ability to obtain public trust
1901 Group’s ServiceNow development team is recognized throughout the industry for its work in the ServiceNow space, with several successful deployments across the platform over the last 10 years.
Our new ServiceNow Developer, utilize their experience to develop solutions across the full suite of ServiceNow offerings. Additionally, they will implement solutions for new features, capabilities, and tools integrations with ServiceNow to address key system requirements defined by the client.
• Follow best practices to configure, enhance, and maintain ServiceNow platform implementations across multiple ServiceNow modules, including IT Service Management (ITSM), IT Operations Management (ITOM), and IT Asset Management.
• Develop solutions across the ServiceNow platform to utilize automation and integration capabilities of ServiceNow, focused on leveraging business services with out of the box capabilities
• Develop solutions to integrate a wide suite of IT system and security COTS tools and products with the ServiceNow platform
• Develop and execute ServiceNow roadmaps as defined and approved by the client(s)
• Provide weekly and monthly reports that keep program leadership and the client apprised of technical progress, potential risks with documented mitigations, and issue resolution plans and status
• Work with cross-functional team in an agile and fast-paced development environment to define user stories and tasks
• Use your ServiceNow experience to assist and mentor junior developers and admins on ServiceNow best practices
• Bachelor's degree and minimum 4 years of relevant experience in software engineering, including 2+ years of relevant ServiceNow experience. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
• Demonstrated knowledge of ServiceNow toolset and integrations with related systems
• Experience developing, releasing, and maintaining software solutions (web, backend, and mobile)
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, customer-focused attitude and ability to deal with ambiguity - proven team player
• Attention to detail: is thorough when performing work and conscientious about attending to details
• Customer Service: works well with clients in achieving mission success
• Critical Thinking and Problem Solving: identifies risks and problems and be able to conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis to generate and evaluate alternatives and to make recommendations.
• US citizenship is required and able to obtain public trust security clearance
• Experience working in a highly agile (SAFe, Scrum, Kanban) environment
• Understanding of SOAP, REST, JSON technologies
• Experience working in a PaaS/SaaS environment
• Strong organizational skills and understanding of the Project Management lifecycle
Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.