Robert Half is looking for a Director of Marketing. The Director of Marketing is responsible for creating brand/concept strategies. The marketing director is also responsible for social media, digital marketing, and creative processes. This is a hybrid role (4 in office) in Downtown Dallas.
Apply or reach out to Keenan Conaty on Linkedin for more info!
• Restaurant Industry, casual start up feel. Looking for someone with knowledge and experience who can come in and bring the marketing / creative arm to a new level.
• Basically have 2 different facets of the business, new store / new brand and then active brands, they have one large brand which they are growing that concept in new markets, this role would help lead those strategies.
• Wants someone who can work with local firms, someone who can interface with 3rd party / find if needed, making connections with local folks, building brand awareness through word of mouth, social media, etc.
• Right now one long term goal is looking to package their large brand into something that is repeatable, growing from teenager to adult hood so to speak in terms of marketing, need to have a project management mindset, creative enough but also able to make sure things, are working cohesively and on time.
• There will be a good amount of day to day, so someone who isn’t afraid to get in and help with Marketing / Creative day to day.
You could be a good fit if you meet the following requirements:
- 6+ years in the hospitality industry
- Have experience managing a creative agency / team
- Can work independently and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Have experience growing & developing a brand.