Robert Half Marketing & Creative is working with a busy Seattle agency client that is looking for an experienced Digital Media Planner.
- Lead development of integrated tactical plan recommendations. Write and issue RPFs to partners. Analyze, negotiate and make final recommendations on partner selection, unit types, targeting strategies, geos, spend, intensity, and flighting.
- Leverage 3rd party research tools, run reports, and analyze data to assist in media recommendation development. Gather, analyze, and disseminate data to provide sound, strategic, consumer-insights driven media recommendations.
- Ensure proper execution of cross-channel communication plans, adhering to in-market timelines. Drive QA and troubleshooting throughout media execution process. Maintain accurate budget control and flow of media activity, and proactively update client contacts through periodic analyses and projection reports.
- Work with intra-departmental teams across the organization to provide holistic, integrated solutions. Support other Media Planners and Supervisors in training and developing junior staff.
This role is 100% remote, ~20 hours per week, for at least 2 months.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Digital Media Planner.
- Digitally savvy, with specific proficiency at MS Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Experience planning digital channels (Audio, Video, Display, Social).
- Good writing and verbal communication skills (including presentation skills).
- Strong analytic skills and ability to relate results to client business objectives.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities and math proficiency.
- Ability to work within a team, handle multiple assignments, and meet tight deadlines.
- Keep abreast of industry trends through trade news, industry workshops/seminars, and track current events.
- Previous experience working within 3rd party ad server tools such as Atlas, DCM, Sizmek is a strong plus.
- Experience using online tools such as ComScore, Ad Intel and Party Ad Serving Technologies. Familiarity with offline tools such as Scarborough, Simmons/MRI, Strata or other broadcast buying software and SQAD is a plus.