We Are looking for a Marketing Product Manager. We are seeking an ambitious creative and collaborative self-starter with superb communication skills and a passion for achieving high impact high quality results. This is a cross-functional role where you will project manage integrated co-marketing campaigns for gaming communities. You do not need to be a racing expert to succeed in this unique and fun role - though you may become one!
- Lead and oversee all rhythm of the business programs and meetings ensuring clarity and follow through on deadlines project milestones.
- Navigate the team to provide product marketing project management support and workload enablement where needed.
- Manage multiple projects at once with strong prioritization skills and clear expectation setting with stakeholders.
- Ensure marketing initiatives are on track and projected to meet business goals and consumer needs are addressed.
- Event support working with internal stakeholders and vendors on execution of onsite experiences as well as digital integrations.
- Budget management including purchase order submissions and ensuring vendor payment within projected timelines.
- Administrative support with meeting scheduling, agendas, distribution of notes and following up on key action items.
- Ability to Successfully Navigate Complex Multi-layered Organizations.
- Project Management Expert
- Strong Communicator
- Proficient with Microsoft
- M365 suite
- Budget management experience