Robert Half is partnering with local San Diego based company within the service Industry looking for a IT Support Specialist for a permanent placement opportunity. This position is full time with full benefits and is 100% onsite in greater San Diego area. Ideal candidates will be creative IT problem solvers that enjoy working in a dynamic and rapidly-changing work environment.
What you get to do every single day:
- Respond and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups.
- Provide IT and Desktop support for Windows OS, MAC OS, Microsoft Office, and a variety of other applications used internally.
- Help onboard, support, and train new hires on proprietary software used in within the service industry.
- Identify recurring technical issues and propose solutions to address the root of the problems.
What you bring to the role:
- Excellent problem solving skills in Microsoft Office/Office 365 and other standard desktop software packages.
- Experience with Mac products, software, and operating systems.
- General network troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with IT support ticketing systems.
- Desire to progress in your IT career, learn new technologies, and take on new challenges.
- Excellent interpersonal/human relations skills.
- Position is 100% onsite in San Diego
- General working hours are 9 AM to 5 PM.
- 40 hours per week.
- Position has full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k+ Match and PTO.
- IT certifications such as CompTIA, N+, A+, S+ are a big plus!