Dynamics CRM Administrator
$100K - $150K + benefits
hybrid 3x onsite in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, CA
Key Skills: Dynamic CRM, MS Dynamics CRM, MS Dynamics 365 Business Central, MS Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations, Genesys
Our client is seeking a skilled Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administrator to join the Business Solutions Team. If you are passionate about MS Dynamics CRM administration and configuration and have the necessary experience and qualifications, please apply for this exciting permanent opportunity based in Los Angeles, CA.
What you get to do every day...
- Ensuring application stability and governance of any configuration changes, managing user security, and troubleshooting user and solution issues beyond the 1st and 2nd level.
- Work collaboratively with business stakeholders and engineering team members to produce, groom, prioritize, and manage the initiative roadmap, requirements, and user acceptance criteria to ensure proper quality assurance.
- Assist in training and change management activities of the new applications and business solutions.
• 5+ years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM administration and configuration.
• Advanced knowledge of D365 capabilities, solution management, and user security management.
• Experience with Power Apps configuration, including model-driven apps and canvas apps.
• Experience with Power Automate flows and the D365 legacy workflow engine.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
PLEASE APPLY HERE AND CONNECT WITH CATHERINE HAMILTON AT ROBERT HALF ON LINKEDIN