This position requires a creative thinker who enjoys working independently as well as collaborating with colleagues. ERP Integration Managers will find an opening in the Real Estate & Property industry with one of Robert Half's clients, a local organization. This ERP Integration Manager job requires you to manage ERP implementation and improvements throughout the organization. It is also important for you to lead and analyze key process improvements and work with partners in respective business units to identify and roll out such improvements within the scope of the ERP systems. We're looking for someone who demonstrates the ability to ramp-up quickly and be productive by understanding the existing ERP implementation and current business process around installed applications/modules. Apply today for this great career opportunity! This permanent employment opportunity is based in the Seattle, Washington area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provide administrative support to Residential Muli-Family portfolio. This position will also provide limited
support to all installed modules in the Senior and Commercial Yardi environments.
· Triage, prioritize, and resolve issues using an electronic ticketing system.
· Provide training to end users unfamiliar with Yardi and its functionality.
· Provide assistance and testing during period of upgrades and implementations. This includes creation and use of
specific testing scripts.
· Provide support and expertise during periods of growth where one or more properties are brought into the
· Stay current with upcoming and current Yardi functionality. This would include disseminating the pertinent
information to the Residential Community team members.
· Nurture and maintain a good w