Do you combine creativity with strong coding skills and a deep understanding of enterprise systems? Robert Half Technology is looking for a highly motivated Full Stack Software Engineer with strong software engineering techniques and knowledge of design patterns. As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you will be expected to utilize best practices and innovation that results in superior software solutions. Ideal candidates will be self-driven, creative problem solvers and eager to collaborate and solve complex problems both on their own and within project teams.
We are not accepting applicants that are out of state- PLEASE don't apply.
We are not utilizing 3rd party vendors- PLEASE do not submit your candidates or reach out directly to RH Employees.
- Analyze new technologies and design prototypes for continuing improvements
- Invite solutions which account for scalability and optimize performance
- Design and implement back end and front end components and services
- Support top programming practices and standards
- Work with an agile team to understand business needs and work through complex business processes to create solutions that align with the company goals
- Create high quality production-ready code in an agile environment
- Experience with Relational Database Management Systems
- Prior experience with project methodologies
- Knowledge of creating and consuming WebAPI's
- Experienced in common development frameworks
- 2+ years of experience with current development tools/languages