Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, CPI Security was founded in 1991 on an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for helping and protecting others. What started as a company of 10 employees and 300 customers has grown into one of the nation's top 10 largest security providers with over 750 employees. Over the years, CPI has received many awards for excellence, such as twice-awarded SDM Dealer of the Year, Central Station of the Year, and the Marvel Award. The company leads the industry in alarm response times, is consistently ranked in the top 10 of electronic security businesses and is widely known as North Carolina and South Carolina's Top 25 Best Places to Work.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer responsible for collaborating with other teams to define requirements, iterate on design solutions, and contribute expertise for various digital & print products. One of the key aspects of your role is creating digital assets for a wide range of platforms, including websites and apps, social media, display advertising, direct mail & other print mediums. Please include a current portfolio with your application.
- Execute tactical marketing initiatives across various channels – Print, web, social, e-mail, video, etc.
- Contribute to brainstorming meetings and the development of new ideas.
- Design visually compelling direct-response campaigns and creative projects to implement across all channels to retain and attract new customers.
- Prepare digital pitch presentations.
- Ability to conceptualize and deliver creative content including written, photo, and video assets to align with the Brand's voice.
- Create visually appealing campaigns on social media and e-mail campaigns, as well as analyzing their impact.
- Editing and proofreading marketing content.
- Assist with design and editing a variety of content across mediums that include: sell sheets, blogs, social media, presentations, product packaging, and user manuals.
- Collaborate with Management Team, as well as Marketing Managers and Web Developer to execute and implement new ideas.
- Manage and maintain project deadlines.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Motivated self-starter with high-positive energy level
- Strong knowledge of current digital design best practices and web production techniques.
Other Experience Required
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Graphic Design or related field
- 2-3 years' experience in design field
- Working knowledge of CSS and HTML
- Proficiency with MS Office tools, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, etc), is required and working knowledge of Salesforce MarketingCloud, WordPress, Keyshot 3D is preferred
- Aggressive pay and the opportunity to work for an iconic brand
- Great medical, dental, vision, short- & long-term disability and life insurance options
- Company paid holidays, floating holiday, and paid time off (PTO)
- 401(k) plan with competitive company match
- Eligible for free monitored security system after 90 days
- Education assistance – we encourage and support our employees who want to improve their skills and further their education
- Engaging and fun company culture that's made up of a diverse group of people
- Volunteer and community engagement opportunities. CPI partners with organizations that share our mission to save and improve lives, particularly focusing on underserved communities.
- An on-site café, coffee/smoothie bar, walking trail, basketball court, and state-of-the-art fitness facility with a dedicated Fitness staff
- Birthday and Work Anniversary Rewards, PLUS a Rolex watch at 10 years of service!
CPI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment decisions at CPI are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, age, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.