Come and join the team that delivers the GPUs in the M1/M2 Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch! At Apple, we focus on innovative design and principled execution to build the most efficient GPUs that scale across our full range of products and deliver industry-leading power and performance. We work together across hardware, software and systems teams to build truly optimized products and amazing user experiences. To accomplish this, we need technical excellence combined with the expertise to work across the organization and to put each decision in the right context.
We are looking for a dedicated Engineering Program Manager or a technical leader who is passionate about planning for and leading silicon bring-up and debug of ground breaking and innovative designs. You will use your creativity, technical knowledge and social skills to drive multi-functional teams to tackle complex technical problems under tight schedule constraints.
The GPU Post-Silicon Engineering Project Manager will be working closely with the GPU architecture, logic design, verification, physical design, DFT and debug teams, as well as SoC, software, system and others to resolve silicon issues blocking product development, starting with initial silicon bring up through production release and beyond.
Key QualificationsKey Qualifications
- Proven experience in GPU or SOC design or validation
- Meaningful experience in technical leadership and/or project management experience
- Strong communication and executive presentation skills
- Strong time and task management skills with consistent attention to detail
- GPU architectural experience is an advantage, but not required
- Exposure to software driver and HW/SW interactions
- Can work collaboratively across multiple sites and cross-functionally throughout the entire organization
- Able to build trust and lead through influence
- Comfortable navigating tough situations, juggling priorities and managing constraints while running complex, fast-paced, programs
- Driven to continuously improve processes, methodologies and tools
- Experience with end-to-end silicon bringup, validation and drive towards production
In this role, you will be working with the GPU team to drive post-silicon planning, bringup and debug activities.
This will involve some or all of the following:
- Work with the functional team to develop post-silicon validation plans (what needs to be tested, by whom, and when)
- Driving debug of silicon issues (functional, electrical, performance, etc.) with GPU and cross-functional teams
- Organizing and prioritizing debug tasks and experiments, and following up on action items
- Tracking issues and bugs across multiple projects and communicating with software, system, and other teams
- Focused issue reporting and communication of program risks & status in cross-functional and executive forums
- Materials management (parts, boards, etc.)
Education & ExperienceEducation & Experience
BS + 10 years of relevant experience
Additional RequirementsAdditional Requirements