About the Role:
The Territory Operations Manager role is an outstanding opportunity to have a huge impact on the success of Uber Eats in Ireland The Territory Operations Manager will support the GM for their region by developing a deep, understanding of local market dynamics, building and nurturing relationships with key local partners and jumping on challenges as they emerge.
This role calls for a combination of excellent communication and partner management skills, critical thinking, strong execution and the interpersonal ability to work with teams from across the business. Furthermore, as Uber Eats is a new business and remains a fast paced environment, we are looking for a highly adaptable candidate who is able to switch between long-term critical initiatives one moment and pivot into rapid, tactical actions the next.
What You’ll do:
The Territory Ops Manager will own the performance of the Ireland markets, driving the top and bottom line results of our operations in the cities we serve. Build and nurture relationships with some of our strategic local restaurant partners (e.g. national chain’s local franchisees, local influencers, local independents). Win Local Favourites: identify key restaurant opportunities to lock in strategic partners, working with Restaurant sales to push these over the line.
What You'll Need:
- 3+ years experience in sales & account management and a proven track record in business development and client management.
- People management experience & being comfortable leading a team of sales representatives and territory account managers.
- Experience of operations management / consulting / business development / strategy work in a large business, or a startup.
- Good business understanding and judgement. Comfortable in understanding a business through its financial information and thoughtful about overall strategic choices.
- Data-driven decision mentality and business judgement through excellent analytical thinking. Experience in manipulation of data sets and data interpretation. SQL proficiency required.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
*Accommodations may be available based on religious and/or medical conditions, or as required by applicable law. To request an accommodation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.