Robert Half is looking for an Account Manager that can analyzes performance metrics and proactively optimizes campaigns to increase performance.
• Manages campaign calendar, trafficking assets, screenshots, billing, and related pre/postlaunch processes.
• Build, manage and optimize digital campaigns on major biddable platforms.
• Closely monitor digital campaigns performance to ensure campaign objectives are met.
• Manage and work closely with clients alongside Account team against any client actions.
• Know the status of any of your on-going campaigns you are working on.
• Work without guidance, taking full ownership of your projects, dealing proactively with requests without delay to timelines, presenting solutions and adding value at all levels, only seeking advice from your direct manager where necessary.
• Meet all deadlines set, continually managing expectations and ensure all expectations are met, if not exceeded
• Prioritize daily tasks by assessing the urgency level, the value of the task and the impact of its delivery to fellow colleagues or your clients.
• Stay calm under pressure and be able to multitask and be flexible and juggle deadlines in a busy working environment.
• Show good time management, attending meetings on time, fully prepared.
• 3-5 years’ experience planning, tagging, launching, and analyzing programmatic media campaigns for channels including Display, Native, Audio, Video/cTV/OTT, DOOH, Social and Search.
• Work directly with industry partners to help develop client-facing presentations and proposals, then negotiate and purchase digital media for guaranteed awareness and performance campaigns.
• Build and execute digital media plans, including flowcharts, IOs and budgets.
• Build and execute trafficking, tracking and measurement schema and frameworks.
• Handle client requests and make appropriate updates to campaigns.
• Monitor media performance throughout campaign flights and optimize as needed to meet campaign benchmarks.
• Work with 3rd party Programmatic partners to execute campaigns
• Ensure all work submitted is to the highest of standards with an exceptional level of attention to details
Digital Media, MS Office, Microsoft Excel, MS PowerPoint, Campaign Planning, Digital Advertising, Google Tag Manager, Digital Media Campaigns, Presentations