What you will do in this role:
- Provides day-to-day technical support to employees for network infrastructure and internal desktop systems software and hardware.
- Installs, configures and troubleshoots desktop systems, workstations, servers and network issues in a heterogeneous environment.
- Maintains passwords, data integrity and file system security for the desktop environment.
- Communicates highly technical information to both technical and nontechnical personnel.
- Recommends hardware and software solutions, including new acquisitions and upgrades.
- May participate in development of information technology and infrastructure projects.
- May conduct training programs designed to educate an organization's computer users about basic and specialized applications.
- What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Understand the importance of asset inventory and how to maintain an organized inventory.
- Mobile device experience working for a Wireless company.
- Ability to see mobile device spend/usage trends and offer recommendations.
- Keen to attention to detail.
- Excel at clearly documenting your findings and providing updates to management, the team, and end users.
- Understand that consistency and an adherence to best practices help any organization scale. High level of professionalism and passion toward what you do.
- Initiative and self-drive are part of your everyday work ethic.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Work Location – Onsite, NY office
- Work Hours – Monday – Friday (8/hrs per day)
Life Insurance, Employee Referral Program, Paid Holidays, Medical, Dental and Vision, Vacation/paid time off, 401KAbout the Company:
Is a leading Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business providing IT, Telecom and Medical Staffing.Company Size:
50 to 99 employees Industry: