Would you like to join Apple’s growing wireless silicon development team? Our wireless SOC organization is responsible for all aspects of wireless silicon development with a particular emphasis on highly energy efficient design and new technologies that transform the user experience at the product level, all of which is driven by a world-class vertically integrated engineering team spanning RF/Analog architecture and design, Systems/PHY/MAC architecture and design, VLSI/RTL design and integration, Emulation, Design Verification, Test and Validation, and FW/SW engineering.
The SOC Verification Engineer will be responsible for pre-silicon RTL verification of block and top level SOC. With deep understanding of SOC architecture and meticulous attention to details, you will interact with all disciplines to develop reusable testbench and verification environment deploying the latest methodology with metric driven verification.
Key QualificationsKey Qualifications
- BS and 0+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Solid fundamentals in Verilog and System Verilog for verification.
- Basic knowledge of UVM methodology.
- Solid verification skills in problem solving and debugging.
- Experience with Constrained Random testing is a plus.
- Good understanding of overall verification flow.
- Knowledge of industry standard interfaces like 12C, UART, SPI.
- Understanding and usage of System Verilog Assertion (SVA)
- Programing experience in C.
- Experience writing scripts in languages such as Perl or Python a plus.
- Should be great teammate with excellent communication skills and desire to take on diverse challenges.
- Understand details of microarchitecture and build block / chip level testbench using best-in-class verification methodology.
- Create verification plan from specification and in coordination with architects.
- Generate directed and ingenuous constrained random tests.
- Create/analyze coverage model and enhance testbench/test to increase coverage.
- Build automated flows for block and chip level verification.
- Debug failures, manage bug tracking, and close coverage.
- Hold detailed verification reviews and set standard for coding quality.
- Work closely with team members to improve methodology and flow.
Education & ExperienceEducation & Experience
BS and 0+ years of relevant industry experience.
Additional RequirementsAdditional Requirements
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Pay & BenefitsPay & Benefits
- At Apple, base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within a range. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role. The base pay range for this role is between $50.72 and $76.44/hr, and your base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.
Apple employees also have the opportunity to become an Apple shareholder through participation in Apple’s discretionary employee stock programs. Apple employees are eligible for discretionary restricted stock unit awards, and can purchase Apple stock at a discount if voluntarily participating in Apple’s Employee Stock Purchase Plan. You’ll also receive benefits including: Comprehensive medical and dental coverage, retirement benefits, a range of discounted products and free services, and for formal education related to advancing your career at Apple, reimbursement for certain educational expenses — including tuition. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments as well as relocation. Learn more about Apple Benefits.
Note: Apple benefit, compensation and employee stock programs are subject to eligibility requirements and other terms of the applicable plan or program.