The Apple Media Products team is one of the most exciting examples of Apple’s long-held passion for combining art and technology. These are the people who power the App Store, Apple TV, Apple Music, Apple Podcasts, and Apple Books. And they do it on a massive scale, meeting Apple’s high expectations with high performance to deliver a huge variety of entertainment in over 35 languages to more than 150 countries.
Key QualificationsKey Qualifications
- Exceptional organizational, project management, and technical acumen.
- Prior engineering, infrastructure, or software development project management experience for Site Reliability Engineering / DevOps / Infrastructure domains
- Experience of managing Cloud and Infrastructure projects. Past experience with deployments to AWS / Kubernetes platforms would be a plus.
- Agile project experience with evidence and able to demonstrate knowledge. Preference would be given to candidates with SCRUM background and/or played the role of a Scrum Master.
- Experience at prioritizing features, and technical road maps
- Proficiency and experience in delivering large scale infrastructure projects
- Process re-engineering experience.
- Self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to represent at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous end to end infrastructure, technical projects and stakeholder community comprising of various engineering teams and their partners
- Experience at end to end project delivery; building roadmaps through to operational sustainability.
- Strong facilitation skills (requirements sessions, design meetings, progress and status meetings)
Apple Cloud Infrastructure(ACI) is seeking an extraordinary engineering program manager (EPM) that can help our Software Development Platform (SDP) team deliver innovative software developer tools/services and cloud technologies that will shape the future of software development at Apple. You’ll partner with teams across Apple to provide them with groundbreaking CI/CD technologies that operate at substantial scale and use technologies such as Tekton, Bazel, Spinnaker, and UI driven build pipelines. To improve developer productivity, we drive delivery of Developer Portals, a Service Marketplace, and solution blueprints for Apple cloud and 3rd party clouds. We're a fast paced organization with ambitious goals, a large user base, and the autonomy to build the future of application/service development. Teams across Apple rely on us for innovative developer tools/services that help them build services that scale globally, are highly available, and "just work”.
You’ll be encouraged to run projects that focus on CI/CD, Developer Portals, a Service Marketplace, and solution blueprints that simplify the process of delivering cloud services. Strong communication skills are crucial. We listen to different perspectives, help surface innovative ideas, and drive decisions that move us forward. You’ll need a strong background in program and project management complemented by your technical abilities.
Education & ExperienceEducation & Experience
Additional RequirementsAdditional Requirements
- Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programs. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programs that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
- Apple benefits programs vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.
Pay & BenefitsPay & Benefits
- At Apple, base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within a range. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role. The base pay range for this role is between $177,000 and $269,000, and your base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.
Apple employees also have the opportunity to become an Apple shareholder through participation in Apple’s discretionary employee stock programs. Apple employees are eligible for discretionary restricted stock unit awards, and can purchase Apple stock at a discount if voluntarily participating in Apple’s Employee Stock Purchase Plan. You’ll also receive benefits including: Comprehensive medical and dental coverage, retirement benefits, a range of discounted products and free services, and for formal education related to advancing your career at Apple, reimbursement for certain educational expenses — including tuition. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments as well as relocation. Learn more about Apple Benefits.
Note: Apple benefit, compensation and employee stock programs are subject to eligibility requirements and other terms of the applicable plan or program.