About the Company:
We are relentless advocates for individuals, their families, and our communities. We help low-income and disabled people gain access to the Social Security disability benefits, income and services they need to improve their quality of life for many years to come. It’s our calling and our life’s work and it’s a privilege and an honor to do what we do. If you are somebody who wants to transform the lives of the people around us and are passionate about helping others in need, then we would love to have you as part of our team.
As our IT Project Manager, you'll be the superhero who serves as the bridge between stakeholders, project staff, and end-users. You'll coordinate meetings, track projects, and make sure all IT-related issues are addressed promptly. Daily superhero duties include:
- Conducting daily (if necessary) meetings with the business to update them on break-fix issues and keep everyone in the loop.
- Leading backlog prioritization meetings with the business, ensuring that the most critical tasks are handled with laser-focused precision.
- Developing cutting-edge processes and tools to manage and communicate the impacts of priority changes like a tech-savvy magician.
- Donning your leadership cape to coordinate a cross-functional dream team, collaborating with internal and external parties to execute projects flawlessly.
- Initiating and planning projects with technical finesse, ensuring feasibility, budget adherence, and timely completion.
- Guiding technical projects from inception to the grand finale of final implementation.
- Setting project milestones, defying unforeseen delays with your mighty project management skills, and realigning schedules and expectations as needed.
- Monitoring project progress with your trusty magnifying glass, generating detailed reports on measurable items, and presenting them to project stakeholders and the executive team.
- Identifying opportunities for process enhancements and refining standards to ensure we're always on the cutting edge.
- Being the hero who contributes to the team effort by stepping in with "hands-on" support whenever needed to accomplish related results.
- Resolving conflicts and mitigating risks with the grace of a peacekeeping champion.
To join our league of extraordinary IT Project Managers, you'll need:
- A bachelor's degree in project management, computer science, or a related field (if you have superpowers instead of a degree, we're open to negotiation).
- A minimum of 5+ years of project management experience, where you've dazzled everyone with your skills.
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification that shows your commitment to project management excellence.
- A profound understanding of project management processes, strategies, and methods, acquired through hours of training or your secret superhero lineage.
- Agile project management methodology knowledge and experience, because you're agile like a cat and can navigate any project challenge.
- Proficiency in project management tools and software like Monday.com, Slack, Asana, or Basecamp, because you're the master of digital project realms.
- The ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously, proving that you're a multitasking virtuoso.
- Excellent communication skills to clearly demonstrate the impact of competing priorities on projects, while making it all seem effortless.
- A proven track record of leading cross-functional teams and inspiring a sense of urgency in your teammates.
- A knack for meeting facilitation and requirements gathering, as you bring people together like a gathering storm.
- Exceptional resource planning and task scheduling skills, showing that you can wrangle any project into submission.
- Organization and time management skills that put the most precise Swiss watches to shame.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills that would make Sherlock Holmes raise an eyebrow in admiration.
- The ability to explain complex systems and technical topics to non-technical audiences.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project), because you're the master of productivity tools.
- Must be a US Citizen.
HFI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. HFI is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. HFI will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. HFI encourages applicants of all ages.
Healthcare Financial, Inc.Industry: